Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I condemn the serial blasts in Mumbai and Srinagar.

The signals emanating from the powers-that-be indicate that the bomb blasts that took place today are likely to have an adverse impact on the 'confidence building measures' between India and Pakistan that have been on a fast track in the recent past.

I suppose that is what those who orchestrated the serial attacks sought to achieve and those who have been working hard on the peace process must feel somewhat like the members of a cricket team chasing a big total and having lost a crucial wicket.

Anyway, this only strengthens my reslove to do whatever little I can to contribute to the good cause.

I suppose I shall write more, in the coming days, about the insights I gained from my trip to Pakistan.

No comments:

 
www.HyperSmash.com