Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Quattro

No, this is not about the car.

Actually, I have been tagged again.

So, here goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life -
  1. Internet Researcher
  2. Human Resources Executive
  3. Recruiter
  4. Research Editor
Four TV shows I love to watch -
  1. Mr. Bean on Pogo
  2. Click on BBC World
  3. Top Gear on BBC World
  4. The Car and Bike Show on NDTV 24x7
Four movies I can watch over and over -
  1. Anand
  2. Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi
  3. Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines
  4. The Shawshank Redemption
Four places I have lived at -
  1. Hardwar
  2. Chandigarh
  3. Indore
  4. National Capital Region of India
Four places I have been on holiday (in the last couple of years) -
  1. Kathmandu
  2. Goa
  3. Ooty
  4. Mysore
Four of my favourite dishes -
  1. Anything that my mother cooks
  2. Anything that my mother cooks
  3. Anything that my mother cooks
  4. Anything that my mother cooks
Four websites I visit (almost) daily -
  1. Gmail.Com
  2. Google.Com
  3. Statcounter.Com
  4. Technorati.Com
Four places I would rather be right now -
  1. My ancestral village (in district Bathinda, Punjab)
  2. Goa
  3. Simla
  4. Kasauli

1 comment:

Sidhusaaheb said...

Ohh interesting

And I was reading Hardwar as Hadware … I was eh, right what?? Lolz then i gathered its hardawaar
Asma | Homepage | 10.29.07 – 9:01 pm | #

 
www.HyperSmash.com