This should be fairly simple, I suppose. All I have to do is to answer ten questions.
So, here goes:
1. Do you look at country of manufacture or quality of manufacture while buying clothes?
I do not care much for international brands any more, especially since I started making my own money.
I have been acquainted with the finest though and Van Heusen used to be my favourite brand for shirts at one point of time, courtesy my family, especially my oldest cousin, who has always been the elder sister I never had otherwise.
2. Do you make sure the clothes you buy are natural fabrics?
Since it is a pair of jeans and a full-sleeved shirt that I wear mostly, the trousers are cotton by default. The shirts are generally either pure cotton or mixed fabric, but almost never completely synthetic and that also goes for the odd pair of formal trousers (for eventualities like job-interviews) that I get stitched by the friendly neighbourhood tailor.
3. Sunglasses, fashion or protection?
I never wear sunglasses.
4. If you were a dog, would you bark or bite?
I can not say for sure, though being able to scratch my ears using my feet sounds like a rather exciting prospect!
5. Do you turn your cell-phone off before going to sleep?
No, I do not.
6.You came home from outside and have an hour to kill before going out again to meet a friend. What is the most probable thing which you will do in that hour?
I suppose I will either read a newspaper or a magazine or watch television or surf the internet, or a little bit of all that.
7. What’s you favourite state of chocolate, liquid or solid?
The one that is more easily available at any particular point of time, is my favourite state of chocolate at that point of time.
8. What would you choose a noticeable pay hike or noticeable improvement in work environment?
The latter, if both are not possible at the same time.
9. What do you enjoy more… staying indoors with friends talking meaningfully or hanging around outdoors with friends?
It all depends on the weather (No point going out in the rain, you see!), though I do not quite know what to make of the 'meaningfully' part.
10. If all the music artists come to a deliberate agreement to perform their last concert on the same day, whose concert will you attend?
I will catch all my favourite artistes' concerts on television re-runs, later.