Sunday, May 25, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
This is the second one of the two tags that were pending. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the delay in doing this one.
Eight things I am passionate about:
1. Doing nothing.
3. Watching movies. One fine day, when I sat down to list the titles of the movies that I have watched, I was able to write down about 200.
4. My motorcycle (12bhp, 135cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, 4-speed manual, kick-start). I bought it in 2001.
5. Animals (excluding humans). Love them and they love you back unconditionally. They bear disease, infirmity and suffering with the utmost grace and when death comes calling, they go along quietly. They behave more like true gentlemen or have more lady-like qualities than most humans seem to, nowadays.
6. Travel. I try not to miss any available opportunity to go to a place I have never been to.
7. Photography. I purchased my camera-phone only so that I can have a camera in my pocket, wherever I go.
8. Being a couch potato. My favourite television channels include BBC World News, NDTV 24x7, Star Movies, HBO, Discovery and Animal Planet, even as I spend a good deal of time channel-surfing, in general.
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Stay alive.
2. Stay alive.
3. Stay alive.
4. Stay alive.
5. Stay alive.
6. Stay alive.
7. Stay alive.
8. Stay alive.
Eight things I say often:
I do not have any pet-phrases, presently.
Eight books I have read recently:
I have not read any books recently.
Eight songs I could listen to over and over:
1. 'Vindicated' from the original sound track of the movie Spiderman.
2. 'Imagine' by John Lennon.
3. 'Man Who Sold the World' by Nirvana.
4. 'Mann Kunto Maula' in Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's voice.
5. 'Allah hoo' in Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's voice.
6. 'Shabad-kirtan' (recitation of verses from the Guru Granthh Saahib, with musical accompaniment), provided the Raagi-jathha follows the Raaga prescribed in the Guru Granthh Saahib, for the recitation of each of the verses.
7. 'Bulla Ki Jaana MeiN Kaun' in Rabbi Shergill's voice.
8. 'Dilli' by Rabbi Shergill.
Eight things that attract me to my friends:
The one who has tagged me has consulted her spouse, while filling in this section, whereas another blogging buddy she has tagged has asked her friends to provide inputs. Since I do not have a spouse or too many friends of the human kind, I decided to ask my animal friends and here is what they had to say.
1. Woof, woof
2. Woof, woof
3. Poof, poof
4. Poof, poof
5. Moo, moo
6. Moo, moo
7. Meow, meow
8. Meow, meow